Q: I'm having problems starting my 09 tsx

My battery is fine cuz my car turns on its just when I crank it to start it doesn't start and my dash screen shuts off I'm guessing it's my starter but I'm not too sure when I crank it it doesn't budge it maybe hasome a quiet knock but that's pretty much it would like to hear advice as soon as possible. Thank You

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are various things you may want to try in order to find out what is causing the no-start condition. Do not assume because the lights and electronics work that the battery has enough power to turn over the engine. This is not always the case. Start by attempting to jump the vehicle. If this does not work, then you are having a starter issue. You can also try and replace the starter relay, but these are not often the first part of the system to fail. The starter takes the majority of the "abuse", and is therefore the most likely to fail. You can have the starter bench tested. However these tests do not check if the motor can actually turn over the vehicle’s engine, but only if it can spin freely. Theses tests can give a false positive. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I'm having problems starting my 09 tsx