Q: I'm having a problem with my 2001 cavalier ever since my idler pulley went my car won't start at all.

I'm having a problem with my 2001 cavalier. My idler pulley was going bad and when it blew I had no brakes, steering wheel was tight and I couldn't gas my car. Well ever since I replaced my idler pulley my car will not start. It wants too start but it doesn't. Everyone I have talked too has said it could be the timing. But I don't really know what it could be. If you have any other questions feel free too ask me and I'll tell you.

3. I'm having a problem with my 2001 cavalier ever since my idler pulley went my car won't start at all.