Q: I'm chasing compression and trying to eliminate ticking. Can you help me adjust my valves? EFI SBF roller block

I just replaced head gaskets, lifters, rocker arms, and pushrods on my 331 stroker SBF and I had a tick coming from the motor. So in an attempt to adjust the rockers/valves I am now chasing compression(I can't seem to line the cylinders up within 15% difference of each other). Most are around 130-140psi on a cold test but I have #1 at 70 and #5 at 185, I can't raise #1 or lower #5 for some reason. I need help getting this car to run properly and it's driving me crazy!! I need good compression with zero to minimal valvetrain noise....please help!! Can you get this valvetrain sorted out??

3. I'm chasing compression and trying to eliminate ticking. Can you help me adjust my valves? EFI SBF roller block