Q: I'm changing my a/c blower motor and I need help getting it out

I took out my glove box and insulation panel so I can view the blower. I also took off the five screws at the bottom of the blower but it's still not coming out. Can you assist me with what else needs to be done in order for the blower motor to come out.

Once you removed all the screws then rotate the blower motor clockwise to disconnect the blower motor from the housing. You can then remove the blower motor. When installing the new motor you have to insert and turn it counterclockwise to lock the new motor in place. The proceed to secure motor screws and any removed components for access.

3. I'm changing my a/c blower motor and I need help getting it out