Q: I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda

Car was running real nice then couple months in started making making loud grunting sound sounded like a minor hole in the muffler at first then all of a sudden car wouldnt start an belts won't spin. Belts that run straight off the motor.

Hi there - your symptoms describe an engine that has seized up, cause unknown. Needs to be inspected to be sure. Could have overheated or seized due to a lack of oil. It’s possible that one of the accessories on the accessory belts has seized (alternator perhaps), but this sounds more like total failure of the engine. I recommend an engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda