Q: I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda

Car was running real nice then couple months in started making making loud grunting sound sounded like a minor hole in the muffler at first then all of a sudden car wouldnt start an belts won't spin. Belts that run straight off the motor.

Hi there - your symptoms describe an engine that has seized up, cause unknown. Needs to be inspected to be sure. Could have overheated or seized due to a lack of oil. It’s possible that one of the accessories on the accessory belts has seized (alternator perhaps), but this sounds more like total failure of the engine. I recommend an engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda