Q: I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda

Car was running real nice then couple months in started making making loud grunting sound sounded like a minor hole in the muffler at first then all of a sudden car wouldnt start an belts won't spin. Belts that run straight off the motor.

3. I'm asking a questions about the belts thay run off the motor?mine has seized up an won't spin I can't even turn my car on 1993 Honda