Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: I need the name of the part that connects my driveshaft to my transfer case.

Hi there, thanks for your question. The part your are looking for is called the slip joint yolk. Best of luck!

Q: My sl600 V12 has 161,000 miles. Do I need to replace the ignition wires?

If you suspect that the engine is misfiring, you should identify and resolve the cause now because misfiring can cause lots of collateral damage such as plugging up the catalytic converter. Misfiring also wastes lots of gas, has the potential...

Q: Replaced power steering pump, high pressure line, put new fluid - what else can the noise be?

Hi there, thank for writing in. You may have a small pin hole in the oil line from the reservoir to the pump. The pin leak will introduce air into the pump and cause the fluid to get air in...