Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Hood latch stuck

If your car's hood latch is stuck, that may be a sign that the latches have failed, or perhaps the cable that unlocks it has snapped. As a problem like this may not be immediately obvious to diagnose, I would...

Q: Steering wheel problem, hard to turn after stop.

Hi there, With 77,000 miles on your 2011 Buick Enclave, I wouldn't expect your issue to be mechanic in nature. In many cases, the problem's you're describing are caused by low power steering fluid, or if your power steering is...

Q: What causes a jerk when accelerating forward?

There are a few things that may cause this situation. A broken engine mount may cause a jerk or clunk noise when the throttle is applied and sometimes you will feel a second clunk when the throttle is released. The...