Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Ews intermediate no start due to starter immobilizer. How do i bypass starter immobilizer to the starter. Or at least relay

I have had a number of customers make requests such as this. The first few times I entertained the possibility of bypassing this system, but the simple fact is, it is less expensive just to have it fixed. The immobilizer...

Q: Steering sticks a little when I turn to the right

Hello. This can be caused by a few things. Most of the time it is caused by a joint that is dry and needs lubricating. If one of the steering joints or ball joints are seizing then this will occur....

Q: Pulling during deceleration

Hello. I would check for uniformity of tire pressure in all four tires. Check for brake drag and failure to release at each wheel. A likely cause is an alignment or frame issue. Check that camber is within FSM specification...