Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

3. I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

Q: Bmw 2007 750li v8 Need of new battery

Hi Maurice. Thanks for submitting your question today. I have forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department, so they can determine your location and see if one of our mobile mechanics has the right experience with BMW's to...

Q: Cylinder misfire on 1 and 10 on a 2007 7060L. Replaced plugs and coil on both. Can just the two injectors be replaced to get rid o

Hi Elisha. Thanks for contacting us today. It really depends as to what type of misfire or which error code was received that alerted you to the misfire initially. If it's a random P-0300 OBD-II code, it's best practices to...

Q: Power steering needing fluid

Hello, thanks for your question. In order to answer your question I would need more detailed information. Power steering systems use hoses, a pressure hose, and a return hose. The pressure hose goes from the pump to the power steering...