Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Push button won't start car, new battery

This may be related to a couple of different possibilities. You may have a faulty starter relay or possibly a bad ignition starter switch. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the...

Q: New rotors

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If the brakes were recently serviced I would start by looking at the components that were changed. Incorrect or low quality rotors can both cause the...

Q: I have an engine light code P0507. It says that there is a high idle issue with my vehicle.

Hi there. The code P0507 means that the idle air control valve (IAC) is registering a higher rpm than normal. Check all of the vacuum lines to the engine. A small vacuum leak will cause the engine rpm to be...