Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

3. I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

Q: Is the oil pan gasket the same thing as oil gasket

The term "oil gasket" is not helpful. It could refer to any number of gaskets in your engine. . "Oil pan gasket" however is a specific name that refers to the gasket on the oil "sump" or "pan" Gaskets are...

Q: Low coolant light came on, just did a water pump in 2016 temps dropped on the east coast 2004 BMW 760i

Hello - in the absence of any visible leaking coolant, it is quite likely the "low coolant" warning is the result in incomplete bleeding of air from the water pump replacement in 2016. If air was not bled out of...

Q: My sl600 V12 has 161,000 miles. Do I need to replace the ignition wires?

If you suspect that the engine is misfiring, you should identify and resolve the cause now because misfiring can cause lots of collateral damage such as plugging up the catalytic converter. Misfiring also wastes lots of gas, has the potential...