Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

3. I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

Q: Overheats when ac is off ac blowing warm air and stalls to start sometimes

It is possible that the electric radiator fan has failed. If the only fan that works is the A/C fan, this can be a contributing factor to the overheating issue. I would recommend having your electric radiator fan tested for...

Q: Must get up to 4000 RPMs to get in gear

That is a very unusual problem, and should not be happening for a car this new. A problem like this can stem from a range of problems such as a minor electrical issue to the need for a new transmission....

Q: After tune up, alternator ruined by oil leak

Hello. The issue you are having is likely a ground wire fault that keeps blowing the fuse. Fuses blow when there is too much current for The ground circuit to release. Electricity is energy. Energy can't be created or destroyed,...