Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Belt squealing and battery dead.

Fluids in your engine all look and feel different. Coolant is very thin, somewhat clear no matter the color and oily. When the car is running the cooling system is under pressure and if a leak develops it will certainly...

Q: Buzzing noise in sounds system

If the radio is making any noise at all without the key in the ignition, this would mean the radio is receiving power from the battery at all times. This can cause excessive battery drain and the vehicle may not...

Q: Hearing a clunking noise. Just had the suspension worked on.

Hi there. If this noise occurred right after these parts were replaced then they need to be double checked for looseness. It is also important to properly torque these parts while the vehicle is on the ground to keep them...