Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Water leak causing overheating

Replacing the radiator is a straightforward job. Any time the cooling system is serviced, the rest of the system will need to be tested as well. Do not continue to drive the car with the risk of overheating it. Damage...

Q: Low coolant light came on, just did a water pump in 2016 temps dropped on the east coast 2004 BMW 760i

Hello - in the absence of any visible leaking coolant, it is quite likely the "low coolant" warning is the result in incomplete bleeding of air from the water pump replacement in 2016. If air was not bled out of...

Q: TMPS/PS Light

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The power steering system, TPMS system, and the stability control are all connected. The problems do likely coincide. To start, consider any changes the TPMS system could have gone through (change of tires,...