Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

I lost power steering as I accelerated papidly so I wouldn't catch a darn red light then that's wen i felt there was no power steering.

Q: Car has trouble starting with the a quarter of gas left

Hello. There is usually a tray inside the fuel tank located under the fuel pump. This is used to get fuel to the pump when the gas is low or if the car is on an incline. This tray could...

Q: Lower radiator hose needs replacement

Hello. If the lower radiator hose needs to be replaced, I would take care of it as soon as possible, as a bad radiator hose may render the vehicle undrivable if it is leaking coolant. If left unattended, a coolant...

Q: Power steering not working in 1987 Nissan 200SX

Hey there, with the power steering not working, I would advise not driving the vehicle as this would be unsafe. There are a few causes for the power steering not working, the most likely is a fluid leak or power...