Q: I lost my only key, the cruiser is locked, what do you recommend?

See above

Call a locksmith that specializes in vehicles to see if they can open the door to check in the car to see if the key is in the car. If the key is still missing then see if the lock smith can make a key. If they cannot make a key, then contact the dealer and see if they can make a key from your Vehicle Identification Number. If neither of these work, then all the door locks and the ignition lock cylinder will need to be replaced.

Hi there. Unfortunately your vehicle was built prior to locksmiths and dealers being able to make keys with VIN numbers and bar codes. If you have lost the only key for the vehicle then the key lock cylinder will need to be replaced. The new cylinder will come with a new key. At that point a locksmith can take the new key and re-key the doors to match the key. If you need to have the ignition and door lock cylinders replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to do this.

3. I lost my only key, the cruiser is locked, what do you recommend?