Q: I lost my 2 keys. I have the 1 spare keys for honda civic 1998 which opens the door. Will the same keys be useful to start the ca

I lost my 2 keys for honda civic 1998. I have 1 spare keys for honda civic 1998 which opens the door. Will the same keys be useful to start the car ?

Hello, It may or may not. I would say no but you can try to do it and it could work. If it does just continue to use it. You could also call your local locksmith which will be able to make a key on the spot for your ignition.

3. I lost my 2 keys. I have the 1 spare keys for honda civic 1998 which opens the door. Will the same keys be useful to start the ca