Q: I'll check on the fusable link. The alternator was used do you think it could be a bad alternator causing problem still

I bought used alternator you think the issue with power windows and door locks, windshield wipers all not working or the key fob alarm. I'll look into the fusable link

Charging system (alternator) output should be measured and checked against published factory specifications. However, a faulty alternator is not a potential cause of the circuit failures you describe (power windows, locks, etc.). Whatever the cause of the circuit failures, a Mechanic would simply trace the relevant circuits, using the wiring diagram in the Factory Service Manual, find the wiring, ground, termination or device fault that has caused an interruption in power and repair it. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I'll check on the fusable link. The alternator was used do you think it could be a bad alternator causing problem still