Q: I live in a gated community and working on cars in here is prohibited. Any suggestions?

My car needs basic maintenance: safety check, oil, fluids, hoses etc. but I can't have the work done at my residence because of HOA regulations. Can you help?

Hi there. You are allowed to check all of the fluids in your vehicle and perform all safety checks to your vehicle. The HOA system says that you are prohibited from working on the vehicle due to noise and leaving a mess.

3. I live in a gated community and working on cars in here is prohibited. Any suggestions?