Q: I know a blow off valve wouldnt do anything to your vehicle if you have a non turbo car

I just want the blow off valve noise to appear when i let go of the gas but my car isnt turbo charged. Will i still get the noise from the blow off valve? I need to know before i buy the blow off valve.

The noise you are referring to hearing when letting off the gas is not the noise of a blow off valve. The noise you are referring to is the result of the release of intense manifold pressure created as a result of the turbo. Without the added manifold pressure created by the turbo, you will not have this sound.

• I know a blow off valve wouldnt do anything to your vehicle if you have a non turbo car