Q: I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

I will be going down the road i will hear noise comeing from the back of my truck. Is it the wheel bearing in the rear of my truck?

3. I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

Q: what is the function of this LOCK PLATE , COLLAR NUT, BEARING RACE, SHIM X, output FLANGE?

The output flange is to connect the driveshaft or axle depending on the type of rear end you have. The lock plate holds in the bearing using a shim to pre-load the bearing into the race. The collar nut holds...

Q: What isn't working in my car? It's overheating only when I'm stopped in traffic or in a drive-thru.

It sounds like you may have a cooling fan not working. The cooling fan draws air across the radiator to lower the temperature of the coolant. This occurs at a specific temperature and a fan switch, usually on the radiator,...

Q: what is the name of the opposite end of the thermostat housing where the thermostat seats?

Hi there. Without seeing what you are referring to, it's difficult to tell you exactly which part it might be that you need to replace. It's probably a better idea for you to review this website for replacement cooling system...