Q: I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

I will be going down the road i will hear noise comeing from the back of my truck. Is it the wheel bearing in the rear of my truck?

3. I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

Q: Vehicle failing to pull, smoking black

Hello. If the vehicle is struggling when traveling up inclines then it may be possible that there is issue related to the engine, or possibly transmission. Black smoke is produced when the engine is unable to properly burn all of...

Q: 1999 Jeep Wrangler overheating at highway speeds

Hello. If this only occurs at highway speeds, then you may have pressure build up in the cooling system. This is typically caused by a leaking head gasket. If there is a slight leak, then combustion pressure will build up...

Q: 2002 Isuzu Rodeo hard to start when cold

Hi there. If your vehicle stalls at red lights, it is likely a fuel problem. I recommend checking the performance of the fuel pressure regulator and fuel pump by using a fuel pressure gauge. If you need further assistance, I...