Q: I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

I will be going down the road i will hear noise comeing from the back of my truck. Is it the wheel bearing in the rear of my truck?

3. I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

Q: Rough idling, hard shifting and shuddering at the highway

Thanks for writing in about your 2002 Isuzu Trooper. The rough idle may be due to the fuel injection system being dirty or having an engine vacuum leak causing a lean condition. The hard shifting and shuttering with the chirping...

Q: During rain, dashboard lights & radio fade out - 1999 BMW 332is

Probably one or more electrical connections are getting wet when it rains. The wheel speed sensor for example is at wheel level (inside the wheel arch), and catches all sort of road spray. Once you find the problem connectors, spray...

Q: Used vehicle inspection, issues.

Check over the vehicle for all safety items on the chassis and cabin compartment. Make sure that the vehicle is safe to drive in any condition. I recommend that if you have to replace any suspension or steering components or...