Q: I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck

I will be going down the road i will hear noise comeing from the back of my truck. Is it the wheel bearing in the rear of my truck?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the nature of the noises, or what they sound like, it is difficult to say what the problem may be. Wheel bearings can be noisy when they have failed. You may feel it when driving as well. The differential and drive shafts can also contribute to these noises. The best thing to do is isolate the noise. Does it happen in relation to the wheels turning, or is it related to engine speed? Can you replicate the noise when the vehicle is raised off of the ground? Further testing is needed at this point. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

3. I keep hearing noise comeing from back of my truck