Q: I keep getting code P1415

My question is, are both check valves the same or different for buying and installing myself?

3. I keep getting code P1415

Q: Car won't start up after new battery put in

Hello. The security system has been activated by the battery replacement. To reset the Honda security system: (1) using the physical key, close all doors, (2) insert the key in the driver door, turn to the "Unlock" position, (3) turn...

Q: A/C blows hot air - completely stumped after a number of repairs...

It sounds like you did not replace the expansion valve when you replaced the compressor and accumulator. The condenser, evaporator should be flushed out also. You should remove and replace the expansion valve filter since it is clogged causing the...

Q: Vehicle stalled while driving and will not restart

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you will likely want to look into is the fuel on the spark plugs. It sounds like one of your fuel injectors may have failed. If they are leaking and too...