Q: I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

What does the maintenance consists of ?

3. I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

Q: My husband replaced the throttle body and petal switch. The light keeps coming on. How do you clear the codes? 2011 Dodge Caliber

Hi there - check the problem code that keeps coming up. I suspect a mismatch between the throttle position sensor (TPS) and the engine computer. The TPS has software in it that has to be coded specifically to the engine...

Q: Engine loses power, shuts off

Hello there, losing power in this manner is not usual for the BMW 535i. The fuel pump warning light on your vehicle comes on when the computer detects lower than normal fuel pressures. Many different faults can cause this low...

Q: Hit the curb and front wheel (right side) completely misaligned 2006 BMW 325i

Hello - based on the description of your accident, yes, the repair list makes sense. As to replacing both front rims, there may additional damage to the 2nd rim - ask them to explain. Otherwise, the repair list makes sense,...