Q: I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

What does the maintenance consists of ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The following is a list of expected maintenance procedures for your vehicle. Keep in mind these schedules are based on basic stock models and components. If you have any after marker up grades, the procedures and schedules may be a little different.

Every 3,000 miles: - Oil and filter change - Clean air filter (engine and cabin) - Check tire pressure and tread wear - Check fluid levels and condition

Every 25,000-50,000 miles: - Tire rotation - Fluid change and fill (washer fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid) - Exhaust inspection (visual) - Oil and filter change - Fuel filter change - Brake pads and rotor inspection (measure rotor wear if applicable) - Suspension and steering linkage visual inspection - Engine visual inspection (hoses, wiring, leak check, belts)

For a full maintenance schedule check your owner’s manual. For assistance maintaining the vehicle at its peak performance, contact our service department to schedule an appointment for our 75-Point safety inspection.

3. I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle