Q: I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

What does the maintenance consists of ?

3. I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

Q: The truck will not start when cold.

The old saying about cold cranking amps is what usually what causes starting issues when it's cold outside. However, that usually has to do with cranking the engine over. If you're having problems having the engine igniting when it is...

Q: Car reads "Pressure Control Valve 3V". I believe it has to do with a solenoid.

Hello. I would need to know some more information about what you car is doing to be able to help with a diagnosis. If it is giving a pressure control code then most of the time this is caused by...

Q: 4x4 stuttering issue

Hi there. The shutter could be a couple of things. First see if the tires are too wide and hitting the frame or inner fender. This will make a shutter sound and vibration and is a common issue with 4x4's....