Q: I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

What does the maintenance consists of ?

3. I just want to know the basic maintenance needed for my vehicle

Q: Sulfur smell while flooring 2011 V6 Mitsubishi Outlander

First thing--start buying your gas somewhere else. Sulfur is created by sulfur burning in the gas and you are getting bad gas that has sulfur in it. That's the only thing. The only other thing that can make sulfur...

Q: Car idling rough after replacing alternator

After replacing the alternator, your vehicle's ECM will need to go through a "relearning" process whereby it will take a day or two for it to relearn the computer's parameters and adjust. If by replacing the alternator, the battery was...

Q: I changed the crankcase vent tube, now the transmission won't shift

If the transmission was shifting fine prior to replacing these parts, then you need to start by double checking your work. Something may have been left loose or may not have been installed correctly. It is possible that the transmission...