Q: I just started noticing a rubbing noise anytime I make a right turn. Even the slightest bit turn to the right it makes that sound.

I just started noticing a noise when I turn right. It almost sounds like it's rubbing or even like a woo woo woo type sound. It doesn't even have to be a big turn to make that noise.

Hi there. In most cases, this type of noise is a common sign of a bad or worn wheel bearing. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper amount of grease, they can make a rubbing, grinding or vibrating sound. This may also be related to other front suspension components as well. If you need help with this, I recommend having a qualified professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the rubbing noise and verify what needs repair.

3. I just started noticing a rubbing noise anytime I make a right turn. Even the slightest bit turn to the right it makes that sound.