Q: I just replaced the front left wheel bearing but i am still getting a grinding noise.

I have bought a Plymouth neon 2000, and I am still getting a grinding noise even after having replaced the front right wheel bearing. I can't figure out why. It is not any of the brakes, because I have replaced them. Any and all help would be great. We have replaced the calipers as well.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It is possible that your left front wheel bearing is dried out. Often times, wheel bearing noise can transfer through suspension parts and it can be difficult to determine which side they are coming from. I would recommend using a mechanic’s stethoscope against the left front steering knuckle while the vehicle is jacked up, on jack stands, running, and in forward gear. This should be able to help you find out if the left front bearing is faulty. If you continue to experience issues or would like a mechanic to look at this for you, consider having one of our certified automotive technicians come to your home or office to diagnose, inspect, and repair this issue for you.

• I just replaced the front left wheel bearing but i am still getting a grinding noise.