Q: I just replaced my rear end on my 1992 chevy k1500 went to put it in drive it wont move acts like the parking brake is on will mov

I just put in a used rear end hooked up the park brake tires on went to take it for a test drive it went in reverse and drove but then when I went to put it in drive it acts like its stuck I jacked the tires of the ground and they both move freely what can be the issues

3. I just replaced my rear end on my 1992 chevy k1500 went to put it in drive it wont move acts like the parking brake is on will mov