Q: I just paid Dobb's $370 to replace an upper radiator hose. Was I taken advantage of?

I was out running errands and my car lost heat and started to overheat. I pulled over and the closest place was a Jiffy Lube and they pulled it into their shop and saw that antifreeze was leaking from the upper radiator hose, which they showed me where it was coming out. They suggested I take it to Dobb's down the street and they charged me $370 for parts and labor. I feel like I was taken advantage of since I had no clue what the cost should be and now I get home and did a little research on it.

3. I just paid Dobb's $370 to replace an upper radiator hose. Was I taken advantage of?