Q: I just paid $600 for motor mounts. Car still doing same thing. How can I tell if the mechanic actually changed the tranny mount?

I took my car in.2003 grand prix because i had shaking going on on ymthe front end. Mainly when i accelerated. Big O tolok it for a ride n yold me it eas the motor mounts. So they put on new ones supposedly. Car still shakes. Is there a way for me to tell if they changef my tranny mount?

3. I just paid $600 for motor mounts. Car still doing same thing. How can I tell if the mechanic actually changed the tranny mount?