Q: I just need an alternator line replaced not the whole thing how much would that be. 2016 Nissan Sentra

I took my car to a mechanic and they are saying whoever fixed my alternator broke the line that goes from the alternator to the transmission? I'm not sure what they are talking about but they said they need to replaced that line to tell if there's any damage so how much would that new line cost

If your car is a 2016 with only 30 miles on it, it should still be under factory warranty which should cover any or all of this. I would suggest taking it to the dealer to have them check it and replace if needed.

• I just need an alternator line replaced not the whole thing how much would that be. 2016 Nissan Sentra