Q: I just need an alternator line replaced not the whole thing how much would that be. 2016 Nissan Sentra

I took my car to a mechanic and they are saying whoever fixed my alternator broke the line that goes from the alternator to the transmission? I'm not sure what they are talking about but they said they need to replaced that line to tell if there's any damage so how much would that new line cost

3. I just need an alternator line replaced not the whole thing how much would that be. 2016 Nissan Sentra