Q: I just had my engine replaced. Car was not starting, could it be the computer module went out? Can I buy that?

I don't know if it's the ECM that's not working. What all started this is my car timing chain broke at the bottom which caused other issues in my engine, so I got a new engine, radiator, and fan for the engine and the car always seemed like it wanted to crank, but now it's not doing anything.

A: Hi there. The likelihood the ECM is at faul...

Hi there. The likelihood the ECM is at fault is remote unless, you shorted out something in the course of engine replacement. The fact it wanted to crank leads me to believe you have a battery and/or starter issue. The other possibility is your replacement engine has an issue. To properly diagnose your no crank situation, I recommend a certified technician from YourMechanic.