Q: I just had all the belts replaced, except timing belt, but am still hearing a squeal when accelerating. What could be the cause?

One other thing I noticed, I hear a slight knocking noise when I cold start the vehicle, but it seems to dissipate upon warming up.

You need to take the vehicle back to the person that put in the new belts for them to recheck and then readjust the belt tensioner. You most likely have one or more belts that are loose and need to be readjusted.

• I just had all the belts replaced, except timing belt, but am still hearing a squeal when accelerating. What could be the cause?