Q: I just had a brake job done to my 2006 Cayenne and a couple of days later I get a faulty brake booster signal. Brake job?

Had a complete brake job done and a couple of days later the warning light comes on showing a faulty brake booster... could it be because of the brake job?

It is possible that the brake job had an effect on it but this would only be the case if something were done incorrectly. It is also possbile that the brake booster had a fault that was waiting to happend and coinsedentaly it happened after the brake job. I would start by having your vehicle scanned for trouble codes to see if any codes related to the brake booster are present. This will assist in diagnosing this issue. Also, explain to the technician who inspects your vehicle exactly what symptoms you are experiencing with your brakes to further aid in the diagnosis. Consider YourMechanic for your brake inspection as it can be done from your home or office.

3. I just had a brake job done to my 2006 Cayenne and a couple of days later I get a faulty brake booster signal. Brake job?