Q: I just got my valve gasket cover replaced yesterday. As well as one of the hoses of my radiator. Today overheated

I just got my valve gasket cover replaced yesterday. As well as one of the hoses of my radiator. Today however my car went past the H on the temperature needle, it was also lurching when accelerating from a dead stop. Would this possibly be cause by something not being replaced properly?

3. I just got my valve gasket cover replaced yesterday. As well as one of the hoses of my radiator. Today overheated