Q: I just got my tire plugged. Should I still get it my tire repaired?

I just got my tire pluged. Should I still get it my tire repaired?

If the tire was repaired at a professional shop, or national tire chain, unless they cautioned you that the repair was "temporary", they likely gave you a permanent repair. If you are concerned about the plug, and your tire is already significantly worn (say, if you have less than 5/32 tread depth left), you could just simply buy a brand new tire.

Alternatively, you could also schedule a tire inspection with one of our mobile technicians. If you have further concerns or need other maintenance such as tire rotation by all means feel free to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. I just got my tire plugged. Should I still get it my tire repaired?