Q: i just got my first car and i turned the key into lock and now i cant turn the key at all

now i cant even see my first car run at all and its enough to drive me nuts plz help i was told theres a button to disengage the lock setting but i cant find it

Now that the key is locked, is the steering wheel locked as well? You may be able to jar the lock loose by wiggling the steering wheel and key at the same time to disengage the locking mechanism. Do not spray any lubricants to solvents into the key hole as this may cause damage to the electrical parts inside the steering column. If jarring the key loose while shaking the steering wheel loose does not work, consider hiring an experienced technician to come out and take a look at the car. This may be the sign of a severely worn key or a damaged ignition lock cylinder. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to perform an inspection on the stuck ignition key and diagnose and repair this issue.

3. i just got my first car and i turned the key into lock and now i cant turn the key at all