Q: I just got my car today as used and have a few problems or more likely small things that could be fixed easy.

My battery and oil light is on, my windows have like a bad motor sound to them when I roll them down and the rear driver side window won't go up all the way.

A: Hi. Yes these are simple problems that can ...

Hi. Yes these are simple problems that can be fixed. The battery light could be on for a bad battery or the alternator not charging properly. This problem can be easily determined with a battery and charging system check. Your oil light could be on because the oil pressure switch is bad or the car is low on oil.

The windows probably need the regulator and window motors replaced to solve the not working issue and the noise they make when operating. I suggest you have a certified technician from YourMechanic diagnose the battery light and window problems so that this can be corrected.