Q: I just got all my sensors changed and the check engine light came back on , he said we have to drive it for 50 miles, is that true

got new sensors light still on,, mechanic says drive it 50 miles and it should go off by itself, true or false

If have had multiple sensors replaced it is true you may need to drive the vehicle for about 50 miles for the computer to relearn the new sensors. The check engine light should not come on though. The check engine light will come on only when there is a problem and not just because you put new sensors in. Have the computer codes cleared and road test to see what codes return and then diagnose those codes that return.

3. I just got all my sensors changed and the check engine light came back on , he said we have to drive it for 50 miles, is that true