Q: Q: Check fuel inlet

I just got a new gas tank. My engine light is not on. Car is not leaking gas but check fuel inlet is on please help

3. Q: Check fuel inlet

Q: Engine light came on suddenly

Hello. Typically when the reduced engine power light becomes a factor, the engine itself runs much slower and will lack power on acceleration. The vehicle needs to be scanned for diagnostic codes. From there the codes we already know are...

Q: Mercury Mariner battery light

One hundred forty miles is too far if your alternator has failed, even if you depart with a fully charged battery. In your circumstance, what you want to determine is charging output at the battery posts. Charging output should be...

Q: Q: Van not starting.

There are a number of reasons why your van will crank and not start. You can have anything from a faulty fuel pump, a bad crank sensor, an internal engine failure or too many other things to count. A mechanic...