Q: Q: Check fuel inlet

I just got a new gas tank. My engine light is not on. Car is not leaking gas but check fuel inlet is on please help

3. Q: Check fuel inlet

Q: Why is my car idling high at an RPM of 1200?

This may be caused by a dirty or failing idle air control valve/module. As you may know, this is a unit that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. When...

Q: My Small SUV is squealing while I'm slowing down and I'm not pressing on the brakes.

Hi there. The noise could be the brakes indicator rubbing on the rotors on the front of your vehicle. This is the reminder to have the brakes replaced. If the brakes are new or have lots of friction material remaining,...

Q: The anti-theft is always on in my 1999 Mercury Sable, can I turn it off?

The easiest way to disable the security to your vehicle is to remove both battery cables on the battery. Leave the cables off for about 12 minutes. Hook up both cables and make sure that they are tight. Take the...