Q: Q: Check fuel inlet

I just got a new gas tank. My engine light is not on. Car is not leaking gas but check fuel inlet is on please help

3. Q: Check fuel inlet

Q: Q: I'm getting a po420 code is it possible it could be due to my rear catalytic converter even though there's no sensors after it? Or

You will have two O2 sensors on this engine. One will be before catalyst in manifold and one will be after or in the rear of the catalyst. If you do not have one then vehicle was modified in some...

Q: Mercury Mariner battery light

One hundred forty miles is too far if your alternator has failed, even if you depart with a fully charged battery. In your circumstance, what you want to determine is charging output at the battery posts. Charging output should be...

Q: Q: my battery light stays on

You need to check to make sure the large power wire to the alternator is getting power. If it is not then you may have to check the wire from alternator to the battery fuse box for burned out wires...