Q: i just changed oil and i drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels and there is no oil leak My car has 135000

i just changed oil and i drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels and there is no oil leak My car has 135000 and there's white smoke from exhaust and smoke come out when i open oil cap

Hi there. How much oil did you put in during the oil change? What is the specification? How do you know that there is no oil leak? The engine may have a leak that simply has not dripped and provided visual evidence. I suggest having an inspection performed to be sure there aren’t any underlying problems. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an oil leak inspection.

• i just changed oil and i drove less than 200 miles and the dip stik show low oil levels and there is no oil leak My car has 135000