Q: I just changed my passenger end links on my vehicle an hours ago and now there's a rubbing noise and a bang noise 2005 Nissan Altima

There's a rubbing noise and a loud bang noise when I drive over a small pot hole after I had just changed my passenger side end link

hi there - first thing to check is if the link was installed with the "bolt" or anchor joints pointing in the correct direction. Close clearances for these links, and if installed backward, they could easily hit other suspension components as the suspension flexes going over bumps. For assistance, I would recommend a noisy suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I just changed my passenger end links on my vehicle an hours ago and now there's a rubbing noise and a bang noise 2005 Nissan Altima