Q: I just changed a crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser after I do that how do I get to start because it will not start 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Okay I just changed the crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser touring Edition and I cannot get it to start it's just winding almost sounds like it's jump time but how can I get it to start

Hi - the symptoms you describe suggest as you observed that the engine has either jumped time, or the timing belt has broken. The sound of trying to start an engine with a broken timing belt is unique, and too many of us have heard it! I recommend an engine not starting inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I just changed a crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser after I do that how do I get to start because it will not start 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser