Q: I just changed a crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser after I do that how do I get to start because it will not start 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Okay I just changed the crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser touring Edition and I cannot get it to start it's just winding almost sounds like it's jump time but how can I get it to start

3. I just changed a crankshaft position sensor in my 07 PT Cruiser after I do that how do I get to start because it will not start 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser