Q: I installed an aftermarket radio and now my 2006 ford fusion will not crank. What have I done wrong ??

I installed an aftermarket radio in my 2006 ford fusion SE and now it will not crank. What have I done wrong ? Help I have to be at work at 6am and this is my only way.

Hi there. Back track all of the wiring that you performed on your vehicle and see if anything was disconnected or removed. Look for where the wiring connected to and see if its not plugged in or if its damaged or cut as the radio was fitted to the vehicle. It is possible that a fuse was removed or a wire was removed during the installation but not reinstalled. If you need further assistance with your engine not cranking due to a radio installation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I installed an aftermarket radio and now my 2006 ford fusion will not crank. What have I done wrong ??