Q: i installed a new radio and was having issues, i just wanted to know if i can solder the ground wire to the chassis.

I recently installed a new radio in my car and every time you stepped on the break it would turn off the radio. I couldn't find a screw to hold the ground wire down so it would be contacting the metal so i initially taped it down with electrical tape. I am now trying to fix this and wanted to know if i could just solder it to the chassis.

3. i installed a new radio and was having issues, i just wanted to know if i can solder the ground wire to the chassis.