Q: I hit a curb and my wheal popped and i chiped my rim pretty b

I hit a curb and my wheal popped and i chiped my rim pretty bad ... i got a new tier on same rims . Now theres a wobble in the stearing wheal and sounds like somethings wobbling .

There is good chance that you have bent a wheel. The best way to check for this is to jack the car up and spin the wheel slowly while you have a carpenter’s square on the ground just touching the side of the tire. That way you can see any warp in the wheel. The bad news is that if you hit it hard enough to bend the wheel, you may have also damaged some steering or suspension parts and that may be unsafe. The prudent thing to do is to have the suspension checked for damage. You can have this done conveniently at your home or office by contacting Your mechanic. They will send you a technician to check out your suspension and let you know if your car is safe to drive or if it needs more repairs.