Q: i hear a motor do you try n make it work

I left the arm of the wiper up one day in the morning it started stopped in up position had to push them down. But i still hear a motor. If its not the motor that needs replasement will he try n make it work

A: Sometimes something will simply be loose an...

Sometimes something will simply be loose and need tightening to repair. If that is your case, as long as there are no other problems with the unit, the technician will most likely just tighten the loose component. If the technician tests the wipers after the repair and either finds another problem with it or feels it will not be a reliable repair, then the technician will most likely need to replace the entire wiper arm assembly.