Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-ovgmivjs:173:8

Q: I hear a loud continous clicking when I step on the brake

Also a squeaking noise sound like front driver's tire

A: Hi there, If there is a constant clicking ...

Hi there, If there is a constant clicking in the front of the vehicle when you apply the brakes it is typically due to a combination of worn out brake hardware and a warped front rotor. When the rotor is warped it causes the caliper to move in and out during braking. If the hardware is worn it will allow the brake parts to move excessively and make this noise. I would definitely inspect the brakes first to identify this as the problem as it can also come from an axle, but that is not too common. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this. If you need a inspection you can click here. If you need a replacement, you can click here