Q: I hear a loud continous clicking when I step on the brake

Also a squeaking noise sound like front driver's tire

3. I hear a loud continous clicking when I step on the brake

Q: My car has a hard time starting and when it finally does it shakes violently then dies.

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2002 Ford Focus to start then die. The most common causes would be a vacuum leak, faulty oxygen sensor, exhaust leak, alternator, battery cable, wiring harness fault, fuel pump, fuel filter, or...

Q: My car squeals when in reverse & in first gear. It stops when the car is warmed up. Any idea what's wrong?

This is a common sign of a loose or worn belt. Over time, your car's engine belts may become worn causing them to stretch. When this happens as you press the gas pedal and the belt goes from a relatively...

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Escape radio?

While your car’s audio system was designed to provide high quality sound in the default configuration, you may find that you want to tailor things to your personal tastes, or to the type of music you’re listening to at the...