Q: Q: I hear a grinding when braking.

I hear a grinding sound when braking and the thermostat elevates above normal.

3. Q: I hear a grinding when braking.

Q: I recently ran my truck hot.

Was a compression test done on the engine before it was started for the first time? Depending on where the knocking is coming from, there may be a deeper internal engine failure either from the overheating or it was not...

Q: no spark fire no power to fuel pump computer won't communicate with code reader

Hello, thanks for writing in. When dealing with this kind of situation, you need to start with the simplest options, and work your way down the list. When the electrical power supply is questioned, we need to rule out the...

Q: Why is it running hot? 1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Hello - it sounds like you may be experiencing a blown head gasket, or the radiator is clogged. Given that the radiator cooling fan is coming on, the thermostat, appears to be opening and the water pump is transferring hot...