Q: I have used QP gas for 2 years and my car surges when under a load

When I pull out in heavy traffic and have to use full throttle, it surges

Hi, thanks for writing in. My guess is that what you refer to as "surging" is actually an engine misfire. A misfire that is most prominent under load typically indicates a problem with the secondary ignition system, such as a failed coil pack or faulty spark plug. It’s odd your vehicle would have such a problem with so few miles. I would like to check for technical service bulletins, but cannot, since you did not provide the vehicle model. Your vehicle is still under warranty, so I recommend having a professional from the manufacturer diagnose and repair this issue for you. Hope this helps and best of luck!

3. I have used QP gas for 2 years and my car surges when under a load