Q: I have used QP gas for 2 years and my car surges when under a load

When I pull out in heavy traffic and have to use full throttle, it surges

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. My guess is that...

Hi, thanks for writing in. My guess is that what you refer to as "surging" is actually an engine misfire. A misfire that is most prominent under load typically indicates a problem with the secondary ignition system, such as a failed coil pack or faulty spark plug. It’s odd your vehicle would have such a problem with so few miles. I would like to check for technical service bulletins, but cannot, since you did not provide the vehicle model. Your vehicle is still under warranty, so I recommend having a professional from the manufacturer diagnose and repair this issue for you. Hope this helps and best of luck!