Q: I have to warm it up if the engine is cold and sometimes when I have driven it too much the motor might have a lil jump every now

When I go to start the engine, if it has been sitting for hours it is hard to start and I have to warm up the car.

A: You may have more than one issue with your ...

You may have more than one issue with your engine since the hard start may be fuel pressure related, and the little jump can be the ignition misfiring. An engine compression test to see if the engine has a low compression issue causing the hard start. My best suggestion would be to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, do a thorough check of the fuel system and the ignition system before any repairs are done. They will be able to diagnose your hard start issue and any other problems to determine what components will need repair.