Q: I have to replace 2 rear wheel bearings, I already purchased as they are a warranty item.

Rear wheel bearings are extremely loud making rumbling noises.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. If this is a fac...

Hi, thanks for writing in. If this is a factory warranty, the repairs will need to be performed by a dealership. They will supply the parts and labor for the repair. If this is a warranty supplied by the dealer where the vehicle was purchased, you will need to contact the dealer to find out what procedure needs to be followed. Most dealerships have a relationship with a repair facility that handles their warranty repairs. If you would like our help with this replacement, an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.