Q: Q: Fuel supply issue

i go to start the truck sometime and it just keeps turning over evenually after pumping the gas for a while it will start but shakes

3. Q: Fuel supply issue

Q: My car vibrates between 50-60 mph

A vibration while driving is generally caused by something that rotates with vehicle speed. A number of components can be the cause. An out of balance tire or tires, as well as an out of round tire (shifted belt) or...

Q: Strong odor of fuel, black smoke on take off, and rough running

Hey there. The rough running condition is definitely related to the black smoke and fuel smell which indicates the motor is running rich or being supplied with too much fuel. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as...

Q: My air vents smell like coolant when I just run the air. In the morning I turned it on and a little bit of smoke came out with the

Hi Chris. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually, when you smell coolant from the vents, it's caused by a coolant leak near the heater core. It could be the core itself, a coolant hose or a hose connection that has...