Q: Q: Fuel supply issue

i go to start the truck sometime and it just keeps turning over evenually after pumping the gas for a while it will start but shakes

3. Q: Fuel supply issue

Q: What are signs my transfer case is going bad?

Hi there. Typically when a transfer case fails it will start making a grinding noise and can even cause some jerking while driving. It can also cause some instability when driving at higher speeds. From what you are explaining, it...

Q: My radio has power but is not turning on

Hello there. A few different faults can cause the radio to cut off like this when it is powered up. The most common would be a voltage spike from when it was plugged in. Other potential issues include a shorted...

Q: Throttle position sensor - 1994 Ford F-150

Hello. The only thing to do is to verify that the TPS was installed in the correct position. Make sure you did not put the little blade on the throttle body behind instead of in front of the sensor blades....