Q: Q: Fuel supply issue

i go to start the truck sometime and it just keeps turning over evenually after pumping the gas for a while it will start but shakes

3. Q: Fuel supply issue

Q: How do you remove the pistons in the engine while the engine is in the car?

Hi there. You will have to remove the timing belt, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, all vacuum lines, the cylinder head, and the oil pan to gain access to the piston removal. Drain out all of the oil from the oil...

Q: Why is my engine making a knocking noise.1997 Saturn SL2

Hello. If you know that the timing chain is off then the engine should not run. If the timing is correct but the chain is loose due to other issues then that may be the knocking noise that you are...

Q: 2014 Ford F150 getting system starter fault.

This is a known issue with this generation Ford F-150 and your truck may have open recalls. Often times, this issue is related to the shift selection range sensor, which may also cause other problems related to the backup camera...