Q: Slow response when accelerating

For the last 15,000 miles i have to press hard on my accelerator to get only a very slow response

3. Slow response when accelerating

Q: My Infiniti ex35 shuts off while driving. Said to be a sensor but not sure which one.

A sensor can certainly be the cause of a stalling issue. However, the only way to determine which sensor, if it is in fact due to a sensor at all, is to properly diagnose the stalling issue. Your vehicle has...

Q: 2007 Pontiac g6 p0304.

working

Q: Auxiliary mode on stereo

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like there could be a connection issue, an issue with your stereos electrical system, or a faulty stereo. First, I would remove the stereo and check all connections to verify that everything is...