Q: I have to change my second gear oil pressure switch I ordered apart it asked upper or lower what does that mean also what tools

ordered a second gear pressure switch it asked upper or lower I ordered upper tho idk what diff is or means? do u? also what tools do u need change up like for socket size etc
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There is only one second gear oil pressure switch. It does happen to be the top sensor. You may only need a Phillips screwdriver, pliers, and a small crescent or 18mm wrench to remove and replace the sensor. Make sure you check the connector for any problems. You only have to remove the air filter top and intake tube from the throttle body. Disconnect the connector on the distributor for access to the pressure switch. Disconnect switch and remove and replace the switch using a wrench. If you need help having this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to install the gear oil pressure switch for you.

• I have to change my second gear oil pressure switch I ordered apart it asked upper or lower what does that mean also what tools