Q: I have the obi II light on and the Service tire light, what do I need to do, I am out of town, and don't know who to take it to 2010 Chevrolet HHR

The service tire light is on, and the obd II light is on, I am looking in the manual, and don't understand what needs to be done. I took it to have the tires checked out and they told me it would need a new battery. Can you help me.

3. I have the obi II light on and the Service tire light, what do I need to do, I am out of town, and don't know who to take it to 2010 Chevrolet HHR