Q: I have the obi II light on and the Service tire light, what do I need to do, I am out of town, and don't know who to take it to 2010 Chevrolet HHR

The service tire light is on, and the obd II light is on, I am looking in the manual, and don't understand what needs to be done. I took it to have the tires checked out and they told me it would need a new battery. Can you help me.

Hello - most any auto parts store will plug in an OBD II code reader for free on a "time-available" basis to get problem codes. Any codes they extract will be in a "Pxxxx" format. These problem codes will help diagnose the problem. Without any symptoms or the problem codes, we are unable to diagnose your problem. When you have the codes, and any other notes on how the vehicle is misbehaving, we would be happy to help you. Thanks for thinking of us!

3. I have the obi II light on and the Service tire light, what do I need to do, I am out of town, and don't know who to take it to 2010 Chevrolet HHR