Q: I have the abs light on and know it was one of the sensors bad. I pulle dthe fuse to the ABS so it wouldn't affect when my daughte

How to check power to ABS.

Hi there:

I would strongly recommend that you reinsert the fuse that operates the ABS control module. A warning light typically indicates that a sensor is faulty, however, removing power from the module will disable the system; designed and mandated by the Federal Government recently as a safety device. It would be wise to replace the damaged or faulty sensor or have one of our mobile mechanics complete a check engine light is on inspection; so we can determine which sensor is faulty and recommend the right repairs be made.

3. I have the abs light on and know it was one of the sensors bad. I pulle dthe fuse to the ABS so it wouldn't affect when my daughte