Q: I have some sqealing and groaning/grinding on driver side by the strut mounts. It happens when backing up left or right and when driving slow.

I have some sqealing and groaning/grinding on driver side by the strut mounts when back left or right and when driving slow an some play in bearing the struts and mounts don't seem out of wack I did a shake test on it no extra/excessive play or bouncing. could it be that I just need to replace bearing an grease struts under boots by the bumper and the shaft ?

3. I have some sqealing and groaning/grinding on driver side by the strut mounts. It happens when backing up left or right and when driving slow.