Q: I have replaced the battery it still dose not want to start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start what could it be??

a couple days ago my radio had went out but still stayed with power.then my car stops as I am driving around town thought it was the battery since the radio stayed on for a few days so I replaced the battery and it still won't start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start

If the starter motor is not even cranking the engine, among the first possibilities is excessive voltage drop in the starter circuit due to poor electrical connections, or a dead starter/solenoid. Prior to performing diagnostics be sure that the immobilizer (security) system off. If the starter motor does not operate at that point, there are only two possibilities: 1) either there is no power to the starter motor/solenoid, or an excessive voltage drop, hence the entire starter circuit would have to be diagnosed; or 2) there is power but the starter/solenoid itself is bad and that includes intermittent operation which does happen. If you desire that a specialist from YourMechanic determine which of these is the issue, and get it resolved, please request a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have replaced the battery it still dose not want to start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start what could it be??