Q: I have replaced the battery it still dose not want to start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start what could it be??

a couple days ago my radio had went out but still stayed with power.then my car stops as I am driving around town thought it was the battery since the radio stayed on for a few days so I replaced the battery and it still won't start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start

3. I have replaced the battery it still dose not want to start it doesn't even make a sound like it wants to start what could it be??