Q: I have removed the alternator, and did not remove the fan clutch or radiator. The belt tensioner on my 1997 Lexus LS400 does not

I am replacing the serpentine belt tensioner on my 1997 Lexus LS-400.

I have removed the bolts for the alternator, and set it to the side.

I have remove all the nuts and bolts holding in the tensioner.

It now refuses to come off.

I don't have a lot of leverage spots, and I don't want to remove the fan or the radiator.

What would you do?

3. I have removed the alternator, and did not remove the fan clutch or radiator. The belt tensioner on my 1997 Lexus LS400 does not