Q: I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only

I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only the driver side does . It works for emergencies lights and when I turn my blinker but doesn't stay on . What could I do? How can I fix it? What could it be ? I believe it has poor connection because I used a muitimeter to test and it was low instead at 12

Hi there. When one blinker is not working it is typically due to either a damaged blinker light bulb or in this case, a faulty electrical relay that is damaged, an exposed electrical wire or wiring harness that is causing a short or not allowing the circuit to complete. There really isn’t a repair process that we can explain here, as it’s first important to correctly diagnose the issue before attempting repairs. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a turn signal light inspection to determine the source of this problem.

3. I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only