Q: I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only

I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only the driver side does . It works for emergencies lights and when I turn my blinker but doesn't stay on . What could I do? How can I fix it? What could it be ? I believe it has poor connection because I used a muitimeter to test and it was low instead at 12

3. I have problems I bought halo headlights and I was trying to install them but I noticed my passenger blinker doesn't turn on only